Monday, December 8, 2014

Study Guide

Here is part one of your study guide. Part Two will be added later today.

FINAL EXAM STUDY GUIDE PART I

The final study guide check schedule will go as follows:

Wednesday - I will check for definitions for every term at the beginning of class.
Thursday - I will check that you have added to each definition either the significance or applicability of the term.

***There have been lots of questions about what I mean by significance or applicability. Essentially I am asking you to be able to answer at least one of these following questions for each term. 

- WHY is this term/idea/concept significant?
- HOW can this term/idea/concept be applied to today's world or to YOUR world? 
- WHAT makes that term/idea/concept important to you/others/the world?
- WHY is it relevant to you/others/or even at all?

Friday - Add an example for each term. I will check at the beginning of class.

Below is the link for the SECOND part of the study guide. Please note that I will NOT be answering any questions about these, I will not go over outlines or ideas or concepts or practice answers you guys write out to see if you are the right track. Because I have decided to give you the possible essay questions ahead of time, you have more time to prepare for them, but unfortunately I can't help you much with them since I can GUARANTEE one of those questions will be on the test and that wouldn't be fair. I can better explain the question if something is unclear, but I will not give you examples or ideas on how it could be answered (or better answered if you have already made an outline).

I will check the second part of the study guide (just those terms from "Unit Six") on Monday.

FINAL EXAM STUDY GUIDE PART II

No comments:

Post a Comment