Thursday, August 14, 2014

Welcome Back!

Hi everyone!

I am excited to get to know you all! While we will go over navigating the blog in class, I do want to make note of a couple extra things for parents. Please notice the class calendar at the end of the tool bar on top. This is where all weekly schedules, including class assignments, will be posted. I will also post the dates for upcoming tests (I work to give one to two weeks notice on the test, although I will give kids an approximate testing window at the beginning of the unit).

There is also a class documents page on the tool bar. This includes links to my syllabus, which I find important for all parents to read, too. It contains a lot of vital information not only about what to expect as far as coursework, but also what to expect in terms of class policy. Please take a moment to go over it.

Again, I am so excited to get to know everyone as the year goes on! I have heard wonderful things about this class and know we will have a great year!

Mrs. Ramseyer

No comments:

Post a Comment